RE: Pandemic Teaser RE: Pandemic Teaser

...Meh...

...the biggest and oldest mistake in the book; You're frame speed was way too slow. I see you were probably trying to make it longer, but you should've made it at least 30. This is a bit stupid for that simple reason.

The other thing is, if you want to lengthen it out, make the movements of each thing much smaller like the ranin, instead of stationary lines, use moving lines moving space by space over and over again, but tightly wound together.

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

AWESOME

I love this animation, but when is the third coming out? I think the third should be like... him named 'God' or 'Satan' or maybe both of them and they end up battling and tearing the place apart.

anyways it's amazing.

Transitions Episode 1 Transitions Episode 1

Omg dude this rules!!

Omg dude this is the best star wars spoof I've ever seen. Man, I hope episode 2 comes out soon. Message me when it's out :D

(Naruto) Akatsuki Safari (Naruto) Akatsuki Safari

that was great.

I loved it and the fact that it had the akatsumi from naruto: Sippuden. nice one mate.

Mystic Gohan's Saga Ep.3 Mystic Gohan's Saga Ep.3

SHIIIIT

I HATE THAT MOVIE IT SUCKED ITS PRONOUNCED SAYANS NOT SIYANS

Android X-19 Android X-19

GREAT!

MAN YOU COULD DO YOUR OWN LIKE DBZ SAGA! itd be sweet. =D keep up the great stuff. i might be submitting summit soon. it aint brilliant and no music or soudns really. lol. but if youd check it out id be very much abliged. i will inform you when i submit it. =D

Dragon Ball Z -Is That OK Dragon Ball Z -Is That OK

FHUCKING AWESOME DUDE!!!!

I LOVED IT!!! I WISH VEGETA'D DO THAT TO HIM IN REAL LOIFE!¬!

The Real Mortal Kombat 3 The Real Mortal Kombat 3

BRILLIANT.

dude you gotta make a fourth and make a fight between nightmare and scorpion then do a dbz one. ^,^ thtll be awesome

DBZ - Go Go Gogeta DBZ - Go Go Gogeta

-.- disgraceful

dude im not a maker im a critic. look. this sucks. all you did was get a clip, run it to the B3 theme then traced it. its stupid. sorry but its true

Tribute-To-Dragonballz- Tribute-To-Dragonballz-

Look. its not even a movie. its flashign pictures.

ok. i only gave it a 3 cus of the good drawing, but WTF??? ITS JUST PICTURES MOVING ACROSS THE SCREEN!!!