RE: Pandemic Teaser RE: Pandemic Teaser

...Meh...

...the biggest and oldest mistake in the book; You're frame speed was way too slow. I see you were probably trying to make it longer, but you should've made it at least 30. This is a bit stupid for that simple reason.

The other thing is, if you want to lengthen it out, make the movements of each thing much smaller like the ranin, instead of stationary lines, use moving lines moving space by space over and over again, but tightly wound together.

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

AWESOME

I love this animation, but when is the third coming out? I think the third should be like... him named 'God' or 'Satan' or maybe both of them and they end up battling and tearing the place apart.

anyways it's amazing.

Transitions Episode 1 Transitions Episode 1

Omg dude this rules!!

Omg dude this is the best star wars spoof I've ever seen. Man, I hope episode 2 comes out soon. Message me when it's out :D

Windows 6012 Windows 6012

to be fair..

it was pretty awesome. but one thing gave it away. i searched DBZ on google. and it said;

'sorry, no amtches were found' <--- mistake. amtches?

NarutoCreate A Character3 NarutoCreate A Character3

dude

i wanted to make ym own naruto character. but i HATE these god damn click drag dress up games. u need to use buttons like head click for the next one and stuff and like u can pic colours for the hair to make your own, not copy the damn show. its good, but try again

Knight-Of-Nights responds:

That's what I'm doing for number 4. The drag thing gets annoying.

Windows HIV Windows HIV